A new kind of organization
The Lamb Cottage project is trying to bring together people in our community that have a heart to help others. Our organization is made of volunteers of all types and some that have been homeless, are disabled and those that are long-term unemployed. People in the community that have skills, ideas or talents are needed to put on classes so others can develop new skills.
We have an organization designed for people to ad their services or products to our directory and allow members to offer them to our network of members that offer referrals and special offers. We have weekly meetings to network with local people that can introduce what they are doing or teaching to our other members and if they have something the people needs or should know about we add your information to our directory and referral network free by attending meetings. Others to far away can support our cause and add to the directory and network by buying a membership as low as just $25.00 no classes are required and we add your listing from the information you have on your website.
Our goal is to creating an leaning environment we fell is needed to help people get jobs or start business ventures or non-profits and create employment opportunities for people. Our model for what we want to do is build an organization with the skills and talents of local people and small business people that want to participate in an organization using the resources and ideas of those involved to benefit both the supporters and people that need help focusing on community with economic solutions that make sense done with any resources that become available and using them wisely. At this time we are having meeting to find the best way to make this happen. The services we offer now help people reach other with websites and media publishing support and training. Also distributing media news and information about our network of members.
People that have something to teach or talk about.
As a member you can apply to have us coordinate and sponsor time in our meetings for your ideas or talents. We have a meeting place where people can come with their ideas and talents and be apart of an organization that wants to help in bettering people with resources that can help them and our local community. There are a lot of people in need of all different things to make the world a better place. People have the power if they work together so our plan is to bring together people that have a desire and skills to help others. It seems that we all have talents and gifts that we can use to benefit each other. Understanding people that are in need is essential to help people that have problems that have made them homeless or not able to deal with the world that they live in. People need to look to themselves as the solution to build an organization to help others. If you join as a sponsor you can offer you special package to our list of members too if you like.
Members of the Lambcottage are people or companies.
We offer many perks with our membership sponsor packages:
- You get a Domain name
- You get Free website hosting for one year
- We produce a video about your company.
- We distribute your media for you on FaceBook and YouTube
- We list you in our directory of services and companies on our website.
- You get referrals from other members.
- As a member you can offer you special introductory offers to other members.
- You get discounts and special offers from other members.
- You get free training and classes on promoting and marketing you company, product or services.
The Lambcottage project meets every Thursday in Anaheim at the historic Kraemer Building at 201 E. CENTER ST. It was built in 1924 and it was Anaheim's First Skyscraper and the tallest building in Orange County for over four decades we use the whole basement level of the building and meet on Thursday from 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Different ways we are able to help:
- We help the homeless, disabled and those long-term unemployed with networking and connecting them to resources or promote their talents. After a interview with a human resource volunteer. We are looking for people with a good story, something valid to say, art or music to share. If we find you have something that is meaningful to broadcast we will see if we can do a movie that other people can benefit from.
- Existing companies that are struggling to make it we offer low cost services and a directory listings and media creation.
- Any one that is interested in being part of our organization in the role of a fund raiser, volunteer or offering their services can meet with us to network. Our goal is to have a warehouse location to expand our services and help more people in many ways.
Note : It is best to call 714-366-9593 to verify that you are coming to talk about any ideas or how we can help you. The Kreamer Building is at 201 E. Center Street. Suite 29 Anaheim Ca. go to the back alley side door down the steps and we are in the basement level of the building.